Grant writing is a specific, technical skill requiring professional experience in order to ensure the targeted funding foundation is a good-fit. The competition regarding grants for a nonprofit is intense, and your nonprofit’s grant application must stand out among others. Here at CharityNet USA, our professional grant writers have access to thousands of grant-giving foundations, giving you access to billions of dollars meant for charities nationwide
At CharityNet USA we offer research and writing services pertaining to nonprofit grants. We can locate viable foundations and produce grants for nonprofits that need funding for specific projects. To ensure your grant application coincides with foundation requirements, we assist in project validation, project or service methodology, budgeting, and fostering a relationship with funders for ideal results. We have the expertise and knowledge to find funding for your organization.
Our Grant Writing Services at CharityNet USAinclude:
· Guaranteed Research
· Program Development Assistance
· Problem Statement Research
· Grant Customization and Preparation for local government, federal entities, faith-based and charitable organizations
Our database of targeted-funding foundations includes information on key contact personnel, application formats, eligibility requirements, and specific giving priorities, all need-to-know items to ensure your nonprofit’s success.
Our unique, guaranteed and intensive research process to determine available grants for nonprofit organizations ensures the best funding resources for your nonprofit. By matching programs, geography, funding windows and applications processes, our grant writing team places your nonprofit in a stress-free grant writing process at a competitive rate.
We understand the difficulties that nonprofits face in acquiring a grant writer. Why allow limited funding and a lack of processional support to stop you from helping others? Trust our experts to develop your professional proposal.
Our company has successfully served thousands nationwide with solutions to help advance their mission, vision, and aims. Even after we have completed your product or services, we are here to help. With over thirty business development solutions, it is our mission to help you help others in whichever manner we professionally can. Your search is over; CharityNet USAis your one-stop resource center for nonprofit growth and business development.
At CharityNet USA, our qualified grant writers have extensive experience in grants for nonprofits. We can complete full-sized grants for your organization and guarantee all research towards your grant proposal.
Please note, while most refer to grant funding to fiscally support their organizations, not all nonprofits are prepared for the grant proposal process. Our team is extremely transparent regarding your grant eligibility; if you are not of best-fit for grant writing services, we will let you know. Moreover, we can provide you with reasoning and options in moving forward in funding your nonprofit.
Some key benefits of using us:
· Affordable Pricing: Our grant writing services are priced to accommodate your nonprofit’s budget while still including all necessary items for your organization.
· Professional Quality: We pride ourselves on the professional-grade quality work completed by our consultants, and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
· Full-Service Options: We do our document preparation services in-house, providing our customers with consistent service and quick turnaround times.
· Streamlined Process: We prepare your documents in a timely manner, allowing you to receive your nonprofit services within 10-15 days after receiving all necessary information.
· Complementing Services: We offer a variety of nonprofit services, including payroll, bookkeeping, tax preparation and more all for an affordable price!
· Experienced Staff: We have gained an exceptional amount of experience in document preparation, allowing you to be prepared for audits, annual reporting, fund-leveraging and financial planning. We are experts when it comes to filing for nonprofits.
“My experience with BizCentralUSA was great! I had them to do the paper work for 501 ( c ) 3, non-profit status back in 2012. I mailed the information to the IRS with the payment, and received my approved 501 ( c ) 3, in less than 30 days. In addition, I had them to do grant writing services for me for 10 foundations, and within 12 months’ time I received my first grant for $10,000; and the following year I received another grant for $15,000.00. The monies received was well worth the service fee to have grants completed. I have recommended other small businesses to BizCentralUSA and they have all had favorable experiences as well. My experiences were great with BizCentralUSA!”